?Guarantee arrive in your country within 3-10 days?
The last day promotion–The price of Amazon is ?44.74☹️,BUT WE ONLY NEED ?9.90?.It’s a rare price because of the exquisite workmanship !!Because of this price, we are almost running out of stock.There are only 177 places left, if you like it, please buy it as soon as possible!
The Aztec Calendar was the most famed work of the Aztecs and is known for its intricate design and details,if you are an avid collector,please don’t miss it.
- Actual Weight:1 troy oz /Gross Weight:31.103 grams
- Made from .999 pure silver
- It was carved by hand around the year 1500 depicting how the Aztecs described the universe and origins of the cosmos.
- Obverse: The obverse displays the Aztec Calendar. The circular design of the Aztec Calendar symbolizes the sun, with its rays originating outwards.
- In the center of the circle is Tonatiuh, who is the Aztec solar deity known as the “sunstone”.
The Aztec Calendar was the most famed work of the Aztecs and is known for its intricate design and details. The Aztec stone was a whopping 24 tons, 12 feet in diameter and 3 feet thick. It was carved by hand around the year 1500 depicting how the Aztecs described the universe and origins of the cosmos. Today, it is one of the most prominent symbols of Mexican culture. Round Features: Made from .999 pure silver with a weight of 1 troy ounce Obverse: The obverse displays the Aztec Calendar. The circular design of the Aztec Calendar symbolizes the sun, with its rays originating outwards. In the center of the circle is Tonatiuh,
- (Uncirculated collectible coins)
who is the Aztec solar deity known as the “sunstone”. In Tonatiuh’s clawed hands, he holds two human hearts, and a sacrificial stone blade portrays his tongue. Around him features a ring of 20 symbols representing the 20 days of the Aztec month with four scrolled arrows pointed in each cardinal direction. Reverse: The reverse is a portrait of the last Aztec Emperor of Tenochtitlan, Cuauhtémoc. Cuauhtémoc wears ear ornaments and a traditional headdress, worn by many of the Aztec elites of the time. The reverse also features inscriptions of his name as well as the metal content, weight, and purity of the round.
1 * 1 oz .999 Aztec Calendar Stone
- Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment.
- Delivery time>> Worldwide 7-12 days from the US
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovativeproducts in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
- If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 facebook consulting service and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
German 1896 Hamburg double lion eagle commemorative coin, European commemorative coin collection
[Size] diameter 38mm thickness 2.5mm weight 22g
[Material] ancient brass